We have an extensive panel of trained and experienced examiners all of whom are GDC registered dental professionals. Our examiners work with us on a voluntary basis and are committed to having an active involvement in the training and qualification of dental nurses.
On appointment to NEBDN, examiners are required to undergo an induction and training programme before examining and we have a systematic performance review and quality assurance process in place, just as you would expect. NEBDN examiners also engage in continuous training and development events.
To become an Examiner with NEBDN you must:
- be registered with the General Dental Council
- be currently practicing as a Dental Surgeon or Dental Care Professional
- have two year’s experience since qualification
- be well organised and able to maintain high quality standards
- be passionate about Dental Nurse education and helping people reach their full potential.
Becoming an Examiner will help you to:
- improve your personal development and professional status
- develop your skills and understanding of Dental Nurse Education and training
- gain verifiable CPD through ongoing support and training
- network with other professionals with a commitment to improving Dental Nurse education.
If you have any further queries, please email us at email@example.com